Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Girls are Happy !

Before I started to do my assignments which are needed to pass up next Friday, I decided to update my blog first. Just in case I am gonna be busy throughout the week. 

Last Thursday (20th April) could probably be the happiest day of the month as I've been in a terrible mood throughout the month. /: 

Spent a very busy day with my college babe, Angel at Gurney Plaza. 
It was all because I feel like going to sing k on Wednesday night and then we just went on Thursday ! 
We went to Gurney right after our class ended at 1.30pm then headed to Red Box after we reached. We were so into the mood of watching World War Z so we checked the show time as well. There was a show at 5pm so we decided to see what time our singing session end. 

Fortunately, singing session end at 5pm. So we went to the ticket counter ASAP after that. HAHAHA. We were sooooooooooo lucky. Honestly, World War Z is awesomeeeeee !! 
It's another must watch movie !! Never feel regret for watching it that day. Wheee. 

Later on, went for dinner and walked around. We still went to Secret Recipe for cake to fix our craving. Hahaha. It was really a great day well spent. :> 

Not much pictures taken that day and this is our favorite. :3

The lil girl & babe Angel. :3 

P/s: Dream that I went sing K with Angel again and yea, we are going again on Sunday ! Hahaha. (Y) 

It's time to back to assignment. /: 

Ciao ~ 
xoxo

No comments: