Sunday, June 9, 2013

BuhBye May !

Hello peopleeee. 
I am really really busy lately so I totally forgot about my blog for the whole month of May. So here I am ! Suddenly in the mood of blogging. Hehehe. 
Not gonna post everything up one by one. Just a post to update what's happened in May. Everything in short. :) 

30th April @ Equitorial Hotel. 
Oh ! I can't skip this happenings in my life ! Hahaha. 
Spotted who?! :P
Yeaa. You're right ! Our Jib Gor ! ;) *blink blink *
I actually went to the ceremony that to upgrade my college into a university college. It was announced by our beloved PM. So yeah. 
WE ARE OFFICIALLY UNIVERSITY STUDENT NOW !! :DD
We do love our country. :P

Oh well, say HELLO to my two lil' Hello Kitty collections from McDonald. 
Not a fans of Hello Kitty so only have two. 
Thanks my bro for the Hamburglar. :3 


11th May @ Bread Espresso Dessert. B.E.D. 
I think this place is familiar to most of the Ipoh's people now right ! So no need much explain. 
Planned a Sisterhood Gathering with the girlfriends that day just to gave my Queen, Mandy Yen a surprise for her birthday present. 
Argued with her because of that because I want to make the surprise a real surprise ! I complaint it to everyone. :P And made her guilty. HAHAHA. 
Plan success !! 
Our coffee with coffee art. :)
Mandy's fresh milk & YihSye's hot chocolate without any arts made them sad. :P
My brunch of the day :
French Toast, Cappucino (if not mistaken),
Creme Brulee. 
No doubts, Everything taste good !

Coincidently all the short hair girls sit together. Hahaha. 
Let me present you the sisterhood gang ! 
First take !
YihSye, SookWah, Ellie, Mandy, Me, Yasmine, PeiYen, TengFong.
Second take !
With Melissa also :) 
Girls Being Girls in the car !

Went for a hair cut after that and this is how I look like after that. :) 
Selca after dinner with family. :D


 16th May @ Pik Nik. 
Lil Birthday Celebration for JunYang's. Didn't take any pictures on that day only food. Lol. 
Waffle with Smoke Salmon !
*Slurpsss. 

 22nd May @ Sip & Chew. 
Actually planned to go Ecco Cafe for lunch with my dearie ChiaChie but it was closed that day so we went Sip & Chew instead. Didn't took much picture of it. I just love the design of the place. 
It's so vintage and comfy feel. :) 
The food also not bad. Can go for a try hehe. 

 Taa-daa !! My cute lil stickers finally arrived after I've ordered it for months !! 
It's so cute isn't it? :3 
Just randomly wanna show off my stickers. Hahaha. 

 23rd May @ Winter Warmers, Gurney Plaza. 
Hang out with YihSye to Gurney that afternoon. 
While waiting for YihSye to come, I watched Fast & Furious 6 which I have wanted to watch for long time!! No doubts, it's awesome !! 
However, our main purpose is have a meal at Winter Warmers. HEHEHE. 
Our all-time-favorite place to chill. :3 
My cheese baked macaroni & YihSye's fruit salad at behind. :)

 That's all for this time ! 
There's still more but I think I'll just do it in my next post. Hehehe. 
Before I say buhbye. Let me share some nice food in Ipoh ! 
Don't hate me for making you all drools at this hour. HAHAHA.


Hong Kong Famous's 鸡蛋仔 (Gai Dan Zai) found in Ipoh Garden Night Market !! 
It totally made my day !
I guess most of you who watched Hong Kong dramas know know what it is right. I don't know how the original one taste like, but it tastes good too !! 
Been finding it for so long time but never thought it just so near to me . Hahaha. 
*Craving for this right nowww. I wanna back Ipoh !!

Ipoh's Dung Gu Ting ! Ipoh people knows where it is ! 
Crab, satay, rojak, lala, etc etc. 
All my favorite ! 

Dim Summmm ! 
Keep annoying my dad asking me to bring me for dim sum. Hehehe. 
Finally carving fixed ! 
26th & 27th May @ Kuala Lumpur .
So we actually went for a 24-hour-trip to KL with my sisters. 
This is our routine of the 24-hours. 
3pm - Started our journey. 
6 ++ pm - Reached KL. Headed to Mid Valley. 
8.30pm - Backed home. Bathed & wait for sister's boyfie to be back from work. 
9.30pm - Went for dinner with sister's boyfie at this special place. 
Japanese BBQ !
This place is special and the food taste good !!
After dinner at around 10.30pm - Went for prawning. Hahah. 
I know it sounds funny when you go KL for prawning. But I really went ! First time, but it was fun. :D 
After that backed home, sleep. 
Another day 8am woke up, went to buy bus tickets, follow sister to her work place. 
Hang around until 2.30pm, took LRT & monorail to Bus Terminal. Backed to Ipoh again. 
Here ends our 24-hour-trip to KL ! 
Hahaha. 
Short & tired. Yet, fun. ;)

So, 
BuhBye May ! 
Hello, June !  

No comments: