Monday, June 10, 2013

Blessed Tuesday !

 I know I am blessed when I got all of them with me all in one day. 
Although shit happened that day. 
It was the busiest day among my few days of semester break in Ipoh. 
So I dated PeiHua the BatPo and Chingy for lunch at 12pm @ Daorae. 
Our favorite spot to meet. Hehehehe. 
We just do some catch up with each other and eat. 
I remember we were craving for see weed soap and the waiters don't want to give us. WE ARE SAD. :< 

The pictures below are too pretty. How can I not upload them? Hahaha.

Selca ! 
 We are like posing for some poster. Hahaha.

My favorite picture of the day :3
Selca 2 ! :D




Next roundddd ! 
3pm date with the sisterhood gang @ Cafe at 91 ! :) 

I always love meeting them because they are the best thing I ever had. :) 
Feeling loved when I am around them. 
Was having a bad time so no pictures taken of the food we ate and the environment. 
The environment was kinda scary but inside the cafe is comfy and suitable for girls to chill. Hee. 

Can't deny it, they made me feel better and I am glad they were with me when shit happened. 
I will never Thank You enough you girls for being there for me. :')
I Love You all To The Max !! 

Selca with PeiYen because they don't want selca with us. :P
Take 1 :D
Take 2 ! 
With the Queen. 
Polaroid with loves. :)
And I ended my day with PeiYen, Ellie & Elaine @ Ipoh Garden East's Pasar Malam. 
My favorite Pasar Malam in Ipoh. 
Not to forget, Elaine is always my listener too. Thanks. :') 

That's all for today. 
Ciao ~ 
xoxo

No comments: