Monday, June 10, 2013

Life is a bitch.

I have always heard people say life is a bitch. And true. It definitely is. 

For my life, I don't know why. My life has always been a bitch. Bringing pain to me all the time. I don't really have relationship problems, you know what, because I rarely in a relationship. Lollll. Super no fate with guys.  :(( So, why my life is a bitch? People who are close enough to me would know. Yea, it's friendship. 

Since high-school, I have always been facing friendship problems. Again & again. Perhaps it's my problem. No one is perfect, I am not perfect. However, I able to get through it. If you know who I mean. :P But this hasn't comes to an end. Maybe things are different from now. Yea, I have to admit, it's different. And yes, shits happened again. 

Another phase of life. The people I met getting elder as my age is increasing too. I think people just getting more and more complicated. :/ Maybe it's because as people are growing up, the things they have been through getting more and more. That's why everyone tend to be complicated and trying just to protect themselves. Because I think I am this kind of people. 

I used to keep everything in my heart every time I realized there's something wrong. I am a very sensitive person, everyone around me knows it. I always keep things in my heart. I made changes to myself, I asked for the truth. But it's not gonna change anything. Shit still happened. I am actually regret for asking and brought so much tears to myself. Never mind, what is past is past. Since it has already happened, I don't have time machine, I can't go back anymore. 

At least now I know what's worth it, what's not. If it is meant to be okay, it eventually will. If it doesn't, just let it be. I don't want to struggle on it so much anymore. I am tired. Really tired of caring so much. I really really really have to learn to care less. Or just whatever, I don't want care anything anymore. Caring too much is too tiring. I need to relax myself. 

Life is gonna be more and more bitchy in the future and I need to be stronger. I know I can. 
STAY STRONG , TUNGKAIYEE.  

I seriously find it so true. 
I am always missing my high-school friends. They are really really really the best things I ever had. I can tell them whatever happened to me, whatever I want to say. Just be myself, how I want myself to be. That feels just great. I have always been saying this : I can't thank you them enough for being there for me all the time. I mean this, truly from my heart. :)


Quote of the day : 
Life is a bitch. So be more bitchy than it to survive. 

No comments: