Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life as a design student?

When I still have the mood to blog, I should probably just blog it out first. Hahaha. 
So look at my title, life as a design student? Hahaha. I just feel so. I am actually majoring in PR & Advertising. So for the advertising part, I need to attend Desktop Publishing & Advertising class. They make me feel like I am a design student. LOLLL. 

I have did few assignments which are Typography Poster, Magazine Cover, Advertisement for a product and also a Domestic Abuse Poster. Now I am still doing a Newsletter and a project for Advertising which is PSA. D: 

Thinking idea can make me dieeeee

Anyway, it's just a short post to share out my assignments. HEHEHE. I iz so proud of myself because I did all these poster all by myself ! Yayyyy. *applause for myself* :3 

Desktop Publishing : 
Assignment 1 - Typography Poster. 
My favorite !! 
Taylor Swift's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. 

Assignment 2 - Magazine Cover. 
SMEXY - Damonnnnn !! 

Advertising :
(Assignment 1 is paper work )
Assignment 2 : Advertise a product. 

Canon. :)

 Assignment 3 : Domestic Abuse Poster. 
Thanks to my model - Chia Chie. :D 
Verbal Abuse. 

 That's all for today ! Hehehe. Gonna continue with other assignments. 
NEVER ENDING ASSIGNMENT. 

Ciao ~ 
xoxo

No comments: