Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mandy & Melissa's Advance Birthday Celebration !

30th March 2013. :D 
Happy Advanced Birthday Mandy & Melissa !
Group Picture !
From left to right :
EnLi, Pei-Yen, Me, Mandy, Sook Wah, TengFong, Yasmine, Melissa, BoonSeng, KokWai's Gf and Kok Wai. 
Mandy's birthday falls on 17th April while Melissa's falls on 10th April. Due to a lot of reasons, I planned to celebrate their birthday earlier which was really a lot earlier. Lol. 
We were supposed to be going to Restaurant Shabu Shabu for steamboat but I didn't know we need to make booking earlier so we ended up no tables. *I am a super failed planner. :( At last we went to Gossip which located at Greentown. 

We were supposed to make it as an surprise for both of them but plan failed because the queen not willing to go out not until I said it was for her birthday. Lol. Mel's plan didn't really fail because she got an extra surprise by Boon Seng which I think it must made her day. :) 

Yasmine, EnLi & PeiYen did a performance for Mandy as she requested. Hahaha. Pei-Yen played the piano    while Yasmine & EnLi sang the song. The songs are Just The Way You Are & Happy Birthday song. :) When they are singing birthday song it's time for me to hand over the cake & card for Mandy. But she already saw it earlier. Failed againnn. :/

Birthday Card for Mandy ! Sexy lip. 
Kiss for my queen. :*

This picture was funny. Hahaha.
She blew out the candle before making a wish.
Then I lighted the candle back &
forced her make a wish. Haha. 
The editor for the sexy card. B)
Queen of the night. 
Mandy, Me & Leng Yee.
Loving the lightning !
My favorite pictures of the night. :)
With Kok Wai's GF, Hanvyne :)

Leng Yee ! We are braces friends. HAHA
Yasmine's epic face. hahaha

Pei-Yen's pose?! 
It was a tough night for me actually. It's very suffering to see people eating good food and the smell of the food kept attacking your nose while you can't eat. Feel so sad with it. All I can eat was ice-cream & bread. LOL. 

FYI : Today is my 12th day of having braces already and I still can't bite with my front teeth! Teeth, why are you so weak? :<

College is starting tomorrow which will be my Year 2 Semester 1. Time really flies huh. It's just feel like I just moved to Penang yesterday and I am already being a college student for a year. So many happenings college. Here comes Year 2! Let's hwaiting together college peeps! :D

That's all for today. 
Ciao ~ 

xoxo

No comments: