Monday, April 29, 2013

April 12 Getaway to Kedah!

Alor Setar Famous Spot - Alor Setar Tower ! 
It's time to update my blog while I am doing my assignment. Getting bored with illustrator so yea. Hehehe. 

Since I didn't plan to go back hometown on the first week Year 2 Semester 1 started, I decided to follow ZuanXhian & HanQing to their hometown - Jitra, Kedah ! 

It was just a short trip and I officially proved that there's really nothing special to visit in Kedah. Maybe because we all got no idea where should we go la. Hahaha. As if you come Ipoh, I really don't know what's Ipoh's famous tourist spots too. Rightttt? :P 

So yea, we went back to Jitra in HanQing's parents' car on Friday night and only heading out on Saturday. Planned to wake up at 8am for breakfast but failed. HAHAHA. Too tired la what to do. New semester is really tiring. One week, 5 days of classes, 4 days class start at 8am. D: It's indirectly killing me. Some more assignments are already given on first week of the semester. Die-ing die-ing die-ing

Okay backed to title. Just roughly took brunch in ZuanXhian's house and then we headed to HanQing's where it is very very near. FYI, I was staying at ZuanXhian's place for those few days. At around 5 pm I guess, we started our journey to Alor Setar ! I am the driver. Lolll. Hahaha. Skip this part. Had our so-called "luchner" (lunch + dinner) at Fresh and then went to Alor Setar Mall. I seriously don't know how can people survive with that one tiny mall. Hmm. No offence, but I feel so pity for them. :/ 

Later they brought me to the Alor Setar Tower which I took the ONLY PICTURE in Kedah. HAHAHA. They actually wanted to bring me to buy a very tasty curry puff but too bad it's not opened / not opened yet. So we ended up went back to Jitra and went yumcha with their friends at night. They are all friendly and fun though. :) 

The next day, after having our lunch then we started our journey back to Penang in ZuanXhian's new car. Whootss. Congrats finally having your own car ! :3 

Here ends my getaway to Kedah's trip ! :D 

Will update soon. 
Ciao ~ 

xoxo 

No comments: