Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday My Queen MandyYenSokLeng. ♥

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, MY QUEEN, 
MANDY YEN SOK LENG !

I didn't forget your birthday this year. Hehehe. I swear I won't forget it anymore. :3 

I have always been telling you all the stuffs that I want to tell you on this particular day. So yea. Gonna repeat it again. Hahaha. 

Mandy, I know you have always been there for me. Truly appreciate it. No matter what happened to me, you never leave me. Though I was annoying or I am annoying for always repeating the same thing. Throw back to Form 5, everything that happened on me was totally like shit. Boyfriend problem, friend problem all that. I remembered you told me you felt like slapping me every time you saw me crying. Lolll. I remembered you never back stab me in front of that bitch. I am so touched. Really. :') 

You, Yasmine & EnLi have always been here for me. Either last time or now. What happened to me when we were 17 let me know who my true friends are. There you are. :) Through all that we've gone through, if we are not consider best friend. Who else are? We are more than that I know. 

I've never thought we could be close. I think I have repeated it for infinite times. But it's true laa. I still feel so glad to be close with you and get to know the real you. :3 You were that super famous girl in Friendster (last time) hahahaha. And I don't even have the chance to talk to you, but now? I can call you whenever I want. HEHEHE. I iz lucky girl. :3 

Please promise me, not to leave me. I need you more than you can imagine. I don't think I can handle the pain of losing you. I am serious kay. :) Losing you will be worse than losing a boyfriend I think. I can survive without a boyfriend but I can't survive without my best friend. :) 

&& I won't leave my hair till that long one la, NOW LA. I like myself in short hair. I know you like me in long hair, I am trying to keep it to shoulder length now or bob. Hahaha. Don't blame me okayy. Because I look better in short hair. HEHEH. =3 

2013, Chinese New Year. 
I just love this picture. :)







I Love You Forever & Always. 
Please don't forget that. :) 
Even everyone has left you, especially *you know who I mean* , I won't leave you too. I am always here for you. 

Happy Birthday once again!
Stay pretty & hot & sexy !

xoxo

No comments: