Monday, April 15, 2013

Ah Boys To Men 2 !

Hollaaa. 
It's another update in this late night. Lol. 
FYI: I am having class at 8am tomorrow. =X

This happened on 3rd April which is almost two weeks ago and now only I am updating about it. *I am a very lazy blogger. 

It was a very random hang out with my siao partner, Elaine Chen. Just simple because both of us wanted to go for movie and then we just went! The movie is Ah Boys To Men 2 which is superb awesome ! :D

Guess this is the first hang out with friends after I got braces. Lotsa pictures are taken but only few uploaded. Hahaha. We went McDonald for breakfast because I have been craving for very long time. So sad I couldn't eat McMuffin yet so I ended up had Pancakes with McSausage & Hot Chocolate from McCafe . :) 

After movies we just walked around and sat at Starbucks to selca. Lol. #GirlsBeingGirls 

Taa-Daa ! Elaine in her new specs!

Loves from us.
Gwiyomi for the first row. Hahaha.

Say peace yo!
OOTD. 

Anyway I wonder how many of you have ever seen / experienced flood? I did. Lol. Last week, the second day after I came back to Penang. It is flooding at the road outside of my flat ! 
I have never seen a flood but my sister told me we have experienced it last time when we were staying at Grandpa's. I seriously have no idea. Lollll. 
Here is the picture of the flood outside my flat. 

WHOAAAA. 
My house mate woke me up early in the morning at 8am to tell me it's flooding and she can't go to work. It is so disgusting okay. Look at the color of the water. EWWWW. According to Facebook, my college was flooding too. Loll. I ended up stay at house for whole day after the flood though the water is gone at around 11am. Too lazyyyy. 

Year 2 Sem 1 is really tiring. Lol. Though just started one week. I have 7 subjects this semester which is indirectly killing me. But I have to work really hard because I can't stand myself being lazy anymore. So work hard ! 

Hwaiting !

I went for a getaway to Jitra, Kedah which is Han Qing & Zuan Xhian's hometown. Will update about it in my next post, ASAP. :P 

Ciao ~ 

xoxo

No comments: