Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mind, can you rest?

Dear Mind, aren't you tired? It is like every day, every hour, every minute, every second, you don't tend to stop thinking. Think something bad, negative. Don't you know that this will be very tired? Tired, yet hurtful.

What I hate about myself most: over thinking. Over thinking just will ruined things. Keep thinking will just bring to the negative side, I know how negative thinking I have. Ended up I am just the only one who suffers the most. Because I think a lot, but I don't talk much. No one actually knows what is happening with me.

Dear Mind, can you please rest? Don't think so much anymore okay? I'll voice it out, soon. Because this really killing me. I can't take this anymore. Hiding, hiding and hiding. I don't know when am I gonna burst. Can you like think something positive?




Always the worst thing for me. 

No comments: