Friday, December 21, 2012

Study Break - Play Hard & Study Hard.

Hello blog. Sorry for dumping you for so long time. Was very busy with finals. 

So I've my study break started on 8th December. Didn't really hang out much because I've to force myself to stay at home to study and take care of my sisters since parents were going to ShangHai. But I still went out, I don't really remember where I went. Hahaha. Just briefly go through. 

9th December - Went to Jusco with Elaine & Choy for movie, My Sassy Husband. It was funny and touching though. Not bad. And, we went for sticker pictures which is so nicee! 
Have a look with it :)


This is my favorite one. :)

Christmas is comingg. Wheee.


Chu ~ :*


It's so pretty isn't it? :) 
And so we went for it the other day with PeiYen. Hahaha. 

I just upload a collage one because the original doesn't look so good. :P

13th December - A day with my two junior, PeiShan & ShyTeng to K-Box, Jusco.
Actually dated them at 2pm but ended up we went to Jusco at 3pm because I was late and so are they. Hahaha. Picked them up from Syuen Hotel before headed to Jusco. We were walking so meaningless at Jusco and because I wanted to sing K so badly so we went. hahaha. Poor Shy Teng, she didn't even sing a song!
Picture of the day. (: 
14th December - Movie day with my favorite girl NgaiChing :D 
Went to Daorae for lunch with her before movie at 2.30pm. We watched Life Of Pi, it's really a nice show. The scenery inside are so nice!! Worth watching. I wanted to watch again in 3D but stupid Ipoh doesn't has it. $^%^*))%#@$%^& 
Duhhhh. Just forget about it. 


My all time favorite girl, Ching :)

Then on 16th December, I went back to Penang for my finals for three days. The three days was suffering.
First day was having Introduction To Mass Communication, which the subject that I've put in most effort in it. And eventually, I think that is the subject I did best in finals. Lol. Hahaha. And everyone said it is the hardest subject in Diploma in Mass Communication. Well, it's not that bad actually.
Second subject was Sociology, the subject which almost killed me. I studied like hell and ended up I don't know what have I written in exam. Hahaha. I remembered that morning I went insane, super gan jeong. Physically gave up, mentally I felt I should study. And also felt like vomiting but very hungry. Role strain to the max I think. Hahaha.
Third as well as last subject. Basic News Reporting & Writing. I think that's the most sucks subject. What I studied didn't came out in exam, what I didn't study all came out. When I got the exam paper I was like wtf is this? And so do everyone.
Not gonna talk about this anymore since it's over. And I'm gonna enjoy sem break to the next!

It's long enough for today's. I'll continue the other day. Hehehe.
Because I need to watch Gossip Girl Season 4 now! ;P
Ciao ~

xoxo

No comments: