Sunday, December 2, 2012

My College Life.

 I've started my college life since April. I've studied for two semester already. Two more weeks will be my finals and semester 2 going to end. This is my first time blogging about my college life. I try to make it as short as possible. Hahaha. 

I am currently studying Diploma In Mass Communication in Han Chiang College, Penang. I came here with LeowWaiMun, Virginia, ManLing & KuLiHua. I came here instead of UTAR because of Leow. At first we were saying to go UTAR together but ended up we're here. She pulled me along and I pulled Virginia to come along. And so, we became housemates with Ku. Staying at outside instead of hostel because hostel just so sucks to us. Hmm. Okay. Not going to say about that. 

Everything just so good at the beginning, having lotsa fun when we first came here. The four of us, like a family. I can probably say there's something between us and I am not happy with it, but I'm not going to tell today. This is not a topic in this post. 

We are hanging around with this gang of crazy people. They're so crazy and funny. Hanging around with them in college is fun. Let's the pictures do the talking. :) 

First group picture. (Taken on Leow's birthday)
*ShuMin, Annie, Kathry, Pipi, Vionna, Suki, Chris (Not from college)
Virginia, Ku, Leow & Me*

Leow's birthday. One of my favorite photos of the day. :) 

My 18th birthday party with this bunch of people. :)
*HanQing, ZuanXhian, ShuMin. JunYang, Anderson, Leow, Me, HaiPin, Kiki, Virginia, Gan, YuHan*
HanQing, ZuanXhian & ShuMin. :) 
Second group picture! One of my favorite picture on GAA.
*JunYang, ShuMin, ZuanXhian, Ku, Kelvin, ChiaChie, Leow, Suki, Pipi, Virginia, Me, Vionna, MingLi*


Family photo 2! :) WIth the matching colour, Maroon & White. 

Chia Chie! A favorite girl of mine in college. She's fierce and she give me the feel like she's my sister.
Love her. :*
Angel & Kathry. Twitter companies. :D
First paloroid of us. Taken on Ku's birthday.

We celebrated everyone's birthday with some surprise. Hahaha. It  is like our tradition and I guess it gonna continue in the following years here. :)

My college life is indeed quite awesome with them people. :)


However, going to college doesn't mean getting away from my best friends from Ipoh. All the best friends are still important to me. As they're always my listeners.
Mandy & Joey are my all time listeners. I won't be Thank You enough them for listening to me all the time which I know I've always repeating the same thing again and again. Sorry I know sometimes I am just too annoying. But thanks for being there for me. :)
EnLi, PeiYen, PeiHua too. Listening to my complains maybe you just don't know what response you girls should give me. But still thank you for listening to me.
(I actually thought of uploading pictures of you girls but there's some problems can't upload. I'll do it in next post. Hehehe.)

Trust me, I miss my high-school life so much. Even though there are a lot of dramas happened, but that was the best time in my life. Where everything just peace and get to know who is your true friends around you. Crazy around with them girls are just good. I wish our friendship can go back to when we used to be but it seems so impossible.
I miss the girls in Ipoh and I can't wait to see them. One more week and I'll be back. Wait for me girls. I am coming back soonnnnnnn!

I'm not the kind of girl that easily open my heart to others. That's why I can only spill out my stuffs & unhappy things to the Ipoh girls. Thanks for always being there for me.
Million thank you to you girls. :)
Love you girls just so much.



No comments: