Thursday, November 29, 2012

Note to myself: Be tolerate.

Sometimes I don't understand, is it me that can't control my emotions or someone is just too over? I don't know. But I have to admit that, somehow, a little jealousy is in me. Yes, because I am a cancer. And a cancer's is always very sensitive, emotional and easy to get jealous. That's just me. But I think if people can at least know what's their problems, I can feel better.

I'm staying at a different city now apart from my family. I know staying with friends are always harder than staying with family, because no one has the right to be tolerate with you. You have to know that, they're not your family, they might not accept you for who you are. So, you have to learn to control on your own emotions and take care of yourself. They're just your friends, not your family. Always remember that.

Tolerating is such a hard thing for me. I can be very tolerate sometimes, but when you crossed the line, I can say you better watch out. I don't know when will I burst and things will end up very bad, I bet. I am not that so kind people, I can be very mean and sarcastic too. If you're treating me good, I'll treat you better, and vice verse.

I can get mad very easily, but I just need someone to listen to me. I know if I've spilled it out I will feel better. That's me, after spilling everything out, everything's gonna be fine as usual. Think twice, I shouldn't be angry actually. *Apologizing in my heart* 

Problems still exist between us. In our heart we both know. I'm trying to work this out. I'm trying to fix the relation between us. I don't want end up we aren't friends anymore. Think, I still have two years to stay at here. I can't stay in an environment like this. But I actually hope we could be better. I know, it takes time to open someone's heart. I think I, myself need some time too. To forget and let go of everything that already happened. No point holding them. "Let go of the things that don't matter anymore, you don't need extra weight holding you down." 

I can do that for the past few months, I think I still can make it. Yes, I need to believe that I can. Perhaps I can just let everything out of sight, out of mind. That's what I did right. I can still do the same. I love this house, I love staying with them even there're some unhappiness happened here sometimes. But they're my housemates, my awesome & cute & funny housemates. Being tolerate only can make relations better, I always believe that.
The awesome housemates. :) (Pictures taken on Ku's Birthday.)


So, TungKaiYee please do remember this post. Hold back your anger. Hold back your emotions. I know my attitude is one of the problem too. Try to be good, okay? :) Everything just gonna be better.

BTW, I need to apologize to 'you' that giving you that name, talking bad about you. Truly sorry. We used to be best friend. I hope we will still be. :) 

No comments: