Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Princess Turned 22.

"I don't know about you, but I'm feelin' 22. Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you." 

I bet everyone who are turning 22 this year will probably post this lyrics from the song 22 by Taylor Swift. Good job Tay. I planned on writing this as my Instagram caption too, but I didn't in the end cause I saw a friend posted it just one week before mine. 



I officially turned 22 on 5th July 2016. 
Unlike previous years, I have all my girlfriends to have a dinner and celebrated with me. This year is slightly different, no girlfriends-dinner as everyone is apart from each other. However, I spent the day with boyfriend. Thanks BB ❤

Kae Xin brought me for an advanced birthday dinner @ Maiale Japanese Italian Restaurant
Thanks Bae ❤ 



*Kae Xin's Appreciation Post* 
We've known each other for less than 2 years but we clicked so well with each other & we shared the same middle name. Haha. Thank you for being here with me all these while. Through thick and thin. Listening to all my problems and share my happiness. I don't know will our friendship fade away someday in the future but I hope it lasts as long as it can. Love you bae ❤
Hopefully we can make one of our Two-Pairs-Trip or Girls-Trip success! 


Highly recommended Maiale Japanese Italian Restaurant for Candle-Light Dinner with your partner or girlfriends. It served reasonable and affordable price for fine dining in Ipoh. The food and environment is good. Tiramisu dessert is a must to order, I can say it's the best in town! 



Last year BB brought me to KL on my birthday but without anything. By anything I mean cake, card, present or flower.... I literally complaint for the whole year and I reminded him for N times 1 month before my birthday this year. Demanding girlfriend, I know, 'cause I am the princess. Haha. 
To be honest, even though I have reminded him for N times, I never expect much cause I know him. Lol. Well, he successfully surprised me when he appeared in my house's living room with a bouquet of flower before the time we were supposed to meet. Okay, I thought that's all was his surprised and I was wrong until we got back to his house. He prepared cake too! 
It's really out of my expectation thou. 
Thanks for everything that you did BB. Love you to the moon and back ❤❤❤

Blessed birthday to have you by my side ❤



Growing Up in My 20s 

If you have known me for a very long time, you know I have had a dramatic life and still my life is very dramatic. Last year, I said that I have changed a lot and yes, I am still growing up & realizing a lot of things that I (perhaps) should've know earlier. 

The amount of friends is not equal to the quality of friends. I don't have my phone and Facebook sending me notifications of people sending me birthday wishes. I have friends who I expected them to remember my birthday and actually they forgot as well as friends who don't expect them to wish me sending me birthday messages. I appreciate everyone who wished me, thank you. :) 

This is life. 

I learnt who is my true friends who will really be there for me when I needed them. I understand that people have their own things to deal with, & can't be there for me all the time. To me, priority matters too. If you're important to me, no matter what am I doing, if you need me and the situation allows, I am just one call away. 

I don't force things anymore. Things that doesn't work out, I won't try anymore. It's tiring to keep trying when there's no return. If it's meant to be, it will be. I might be selfish to say this way but I have to. I know it's my fault for not listening to other's advice and push people who care about me away. I understand so I don't deserve the love and care from these people anymore. It's the life I've chosen. 

Do I regret? Yes, sometimes I do regret and missed those good ol' times. But I chose this, so I have to bare with it. We can't go back to how we used to be anymore, things changed, no matter what you did, it will never go back. You & I, are not the people we used to know anymore. 
We don't share the same life, the same circle anymore; we don't create new memory together anymore. We are living our life, on our own, since then. Our life is parallel since then, I can never see a crossing point in near future. 

Life goes on. 
People come and go, no one will be in your life forever. Friends are temporary, but feeling & memories stay forever. Just appreciate people who are with you now before they are gone. 


Happy 22nd Birthday To Me. 
#PrincessTurned22

Till then, 
xx

No comments: