Monday, August 12, 2013

Last year of being a 10+ teenage girls. Happy Birthday to Myself.

I know it's super duper triple late to update this, but I want to update about this most about what happened in the last two months. So yea, it's my 19th birthday celebration. 

It was a very hectic week during my birthday, everyone has lots of assignment to hand in, and me, myself got 3 assignments to hand in. I almost died, trust me. So tired & stress that I can die. Because of that, I really expected I wouldn't get anything from college people as I understand all of them are real busy & something else. Surprisingly they got me a cake after classes. Very very simple celebration, still, unexpected and kind of touch. Thanks. :') 

Ignore my chan face please. Lol

Second cake is from my family. I actually requested it myself. Loll. 



Third, celebrations with the colleagues together with Carmen. Can't deny it, they are the best colleagues I ever had. We just feel like a family. :) Always keeping in touch and have gathering once in a while.  


With another July's baby, Carmen.
Okay so now. Presenting you my sisterhood's members. And the celebration from them. Am really touched and happy, with you all. :) 

So this is their plan. They are planning it and when I asked for details no one was telling me what time I have to go there and where should I go. I kinda angry because no one tell my anything. Lolll. Am so sorry kay. 

Elaine actually told me she's not going and we will celebrate another time with Choy & Edward. And then! She suddenly pop out at my house outside and came to tie me up, covered up my eyes and kidnapped me to her car. LOLL. PeiYen said Hi when I was in her car. Hahaha. Then Elaine drove me out, say it'll be far and all. Suddenly, break! And said she got into accident then stopped and she went down to king sou. LOL. Taa-daaaa. I recognize your voice Yasmine Foong ! Hahaha. 

Like finally, they untied me. Get down the car, Mandy & the rest was holding the cake there. I am touched. Maybe I didn't show any expression, but yea. I really feel so touch. :') Thank youuu. :* 

Oh, so they celebrated for me @ Josephine. Upstairs some more. Hahaha. But, we all knows what we did to make a high-class place to so low-class. Hahaha. Shhhhh. Secrets between us all. ;) *wink wink
   
Group picture is always a must! 
Love the balloon. :D
Thank you my Queen for everything. :)
Thank you EnLi for coming, I know you will definitely come even you're sick. :)
Thank you PeiYen, I know you choose the present. ;) 


Chingy. Like every time we got birthday celebration you never showed up but you did this time.
Thank you & I appreciate so much. & the birthday wishes. Hehe
Thank You SookWah for coming thou we are not really close. Hehe
Thank you TengFong :D
Another Group Pictures !
Thank you for being crazy Yasmine. Hahaha.
Thank you Melissa. 
Thank you ElaineChen, my partner in crime.
 I know you don't drive at night. ;)
Birthday pressie from the sisterhood & Elaine.
I really love the balloon! 

Last onee ! Celebration by Elaine, Choy & Edward @ Michalengelo's Pizza. No birthday cake but pizza! Enjoyed it too! Hehe 

Thank you Choy, the boss of the night. 
Since 13-years-old & still counting. 

I appreciate everything you guys have done for me so much! I feel like I am a princess that night. Hehe. Really appreciate it & am really touched. So glad to have all of you in my life. :')
Love y'all to the max ! :* 

Yes, I have 4 cakes in total for my birthday & it's never enough for me. Hahaha. I just love desserts so damn much. 

Not to forget to mention this! I was sick during my birthday that few days. Having red dots all over my body & so itchy. My parents were so so so worried that they asked me to consult doctor when I was in Penang & backed in Ipoh. TWICE! When I consulted the doctor in Ipoh, he wrote me a letter to go to the emergency clinic in hospital. *I don't know what it calls. Lol* I was so panic & scared that I have to stay in the hospital. I didn't want to missed the celebrations with the sisterhood. And Thanks God! Nothing happened. Definitely the best birthday present ever! If you ever get to the hospital & have blood test & etc etc you will know how I feel. So damn scared seriously. 

That's all for my birthday post. :) 

Ciao ~ 
xoxo

No comments: