Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Last Day Of Semester 3; Sketch .

Bonjour ! 

I'm finally updating my blog after two months. Was so busy for the past two months. Just simply because short semester is really very very busy. Assignments, tests, studies, etc all come in one time. Chinese New Year as well. Even CNY I don't have time to blog, part of it is because I was lazy. :P

Not really gonna talk about CNY but the last day of my semester 3 which was fun. :)
We had our sketch for English Pronunciation class which was our last assignments. We really put in a lot of effort for the sketch as we've been spending time to practice and doing all the crops for it. I'm kinda satisfied with my group's sketch actually.

Other groups think they didn't did very well but I think everyone has done a good job. Let the bygone be bygone people. You guys have did well. :)

My group is the group with most members who are :
Zuan Xhian as Stepmother.
Me as Cinderella.
Suki as Fresh Prince.
Ming Li as Stepbrother.
Man Ling as Magic Mirror.
Pipi as Hang Tuah.
Ee Lyn as Hang Jebat.
Pauline as Princess Li Po.
Virginia as Narrator.

You must be curious why are the characters so weird right? Hahaha. Watch the video and you'll know it. :P

 Cinderella :) 

Group Member for Cinderella. :) 
Suki, the charming Fresh Prince of mine. Hahaha. 
My Evil Stepmother, Zuan Xhian !
ManLing the cute magic mirror ! 
Pipi the Yum Jin Hang Tuah who saves my life :3
My sissy Stepbrother. :P 
ShuMin the ugly girl in her sketch, The Wicket Husband, 
I find this picture very epic ! Hahaha. 
With my Dearie ChiaChie :)
Family Portrait !
Virginia as Narrator in Cinderella.
LeowWaiMun as Herbet in The Monkey's Paw.
Ku as King in Rumpelstilskin.
 

We have also some behind the scenes photos and videos. Credits to Han Qing. :)
I can't find the videos so click in the link to watch it. Hehehe. 

That's all for today. Will update more soon. 

Bonne Nuit ! 

No comments: