Monday, March 25, 2013

Back To School !

18th March. 
First hang out during this semester break because I don't really have the mood to go out. Hmm. Because I am preparing to put on braces. Hehehe. 
I went back to my high school with my first best friend, Ke Ni. Our purpose is to get our certificate before heading to have a tea time. After getting out certificate, we walked around the school and took some pictures. :3 
Before leaving, we had a drinks at canteen and catch up a little. :)
Favorite picture of the day!
She set this picture as my lock screen wallpaper but it looks super best there :3 
Back to my class, 4 Science 5.
There was once my heaven for two years !
 Later we headed to Bread Espresso Dessert for my breakfast, and her hot chocolate. 
There is a very nice environment for people to chit chat and have a cup of coffee. I wanted to go there for a very long time already and I am finally there ! So happy. Hehehe. 
We chatted for almost 3 hours and definitely not enough for us. I need more time to chat with my darling ! Waiting for another outing with her. Hehehe. 

Loving the back ground ! There are others very nice background too but I don't have the chance to take picture of it. 
18th March is the International Breakfast Day. I guess I have a very nice breakfast too. Hahaha. 
My breakfast of the day !
Mocha with the coffee art , Swan which I requested. Hehe.
Ham & Cheese Bread . 
It's just a short update. That's all for the day ! 

xoxo

No comments: