Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Movies ; The Tower & The Impossible .


First week of coming back to Penang, of course never forget to hang around. I went for two movies, The Tower & The Impossible. Totally worth watching ! The two movies are just awesome ! Even though they caused a lot of tears, but seriously very nice. Go watch it people. You'll love them. :)



For your information, The Tower is a Korean movie. Go check out the trailer in YouTube, you'll like it. :) 
It is about a Christmas Eve party at a luxury residential building takes a horrific turn when a fire breaks out. 
When you're watching it you'll feel very tension, like seriously. In the mean time, it is also very touching. I was so excited to watch this movie and after I watched, I didn't feel regret. 
I have been begging my house mate to watch with me for days but she refused to. At last, because something happened she has to watch with me. She knows what I mean. :P 



For The Impossible, it is actually a true story from a family who survived from Tsunami in 2004. It is really very very saddening. Every time I think about it again, I still have the feeling of crying. Yes, I cried very badly when I was watching this movie. My heart was aching when watching this. My college mate also told me that it was the first time she cries during a movie. Hahaha. 
It is even worth watching. I think I still will cry if I watch it again. Lol. I am so gonna download it for my parents to watch. 
We should really appreciate our life more since we are so lucky that we didn't need to go through all this disasters. Not to forget, please love your family more. You will know how important family is after watching this movie. 

After the movies, college mates and I talked about it. We all think that we couldn't be able to survive if this happen to us. Hahaha. I think I'll die very fast when this happen. I really don't think I have the strength to survive anymore. I am weak as you people know. :P

That's all for my movie review and sharing. :) 
High recommend you to watch these two movies especially The Impossible ! 

xoxo 

No comments: