Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi Semester 3 !

Bonjour ! 
Picture was taken during the hangout with Joey & Michelle  @ Burps & Giggles. :)

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. I was kinda busy, but the main reason is lazy. :P Hahaha. Whatever it is. I didn't really hang out with people after my last update, except going to KL for few days to shop. 
I was supposed to going with my college mates to Sunway Lagoon, but due to some problems they didn't go. Ended up I went to KL alone and have some bonding time with my sister! Shopping alone too. Had a lot of good food there. Thanks to Sis & her boyfie. :3 
I bought some dresses and also a top for CNY. But it's not enough for me. Girls are never satisfied with shopping. I still hope to buy more. D: Well, I need to save money. So, control yourself TungKaiYee

Nothing much to say about it so I'll just skip it. :) 

After my KL trip, it's time to start my Semester 3
It is indeed a very intensive semester as it is a short semester. My time table is just so... I don't know how to explain , but it is indirectly killing me. Lol. Almost everyday of my class starts at 8am, I am really can die because of it. Which means, I need to wake up at 6am ++ for class. D: Thanks God, at least Thursday's class start at 1pm. I'll definitely love Thursday this semester. :P 

Week 1 of this semester has started to teach the syllabus and assignments are already giving out. Two weeks later will be having presentation. Oh God. I can really die. There's only 7 weeks to study for this semester. I bet this will end in a blink of eyes. 

Last semester results is not that satisfied and because of other is getting a really good result, I am giving myself so much stress. I want to achieve a higher CGPA this semester. Only 3 subjects this semester, I am aiming for straight A's. 
TungKaiYee, YOU CAN DO IT ! 

When I start to blog, I realized I have so much to blog about. I can't write it all here. It will be too long. So I'll blog more soon. :)

Ciao ~ 

xoxo


No comments: