Thursday, March 17, 2016

Choices in Life.

Life is all about choices. 
Good or Bad; Right or Wrong; 
Your destiny will unfold according to the choices you make. 


We make choices everyday. The moment you wake up from sleep, you choose to open your eyes and start the day, or not? Then you choose what to wear, what to eat, how to go to work, etc etc. So many choices you have to make it in day. 

So yea, life is all about choices. 

I have just made one of the important decision in my life. To stay or to leave from the first job in my life? (Not really my very first job in life, cause I've been working part time since I was 15. This is the first real job after I stepped into the society after college.) 

Without much thoughts, I have made my decision. 
.
LEAVE

 From the first month I joined the company, I left once. Perhaps because I am a fresh grads, & fresh grads always get bullied. I felt hard, people are pointing me for the mistake I've done. I felt so helpless, they criticize you for the mistake you've done but never help you. I trusted people easily, they promised won't tell anyone but when you turned around, people are talking about you. 

On the first month, I always went home crying, telling my boyf and family how much I hated this place and the people here. That time, they told me, just leave if you don't want to work here, but you have to understand the society is like this. If you got no income, I will take care of you (said both daddy and boyf) *blessed princess 

However, I stayed after the colleague convinced me. I can't say this is the worst decision I have ever made thou. To be honest, sometimes I really enjoyed working here with some really supportive colleagues. I've learnt a lot I can say, gained new experience. But what I have learnt most, the society, the people is so much more scarier than people in college. & yea, I still experienced some stupid high school drama here. 

Are you okay? Are you happy? Are you sad?
.
.
I am okay, I am happy, I am not sad actually. 
I am really happy that I finally decided to leave. So do my family and my boyf, even my friends clap for me knowing I have finally made the decision. 
I don't know am I sad, but I went home and cried in my boyf's arms. 
I don't know why, I just feel so 委屈 and I burst into tears in front of him. But I was so tough when I told my friends about it. I didn't even shed a tear in front of others. Maybe boyf is right, I just want him to pamper, sayang me. 

Thank you this company, I have learnt a lot throughout the 7 months here. 
I don't regret my decision thou. This is gonna be one of the best decision I have made in my life. 


I made my choice and I won't regret it. 

✡ ✡ ✡

"这里是你的小暖窝, 要哭就回来这里哭."

"不管发生什么事情 我都会在你身边" 

不管听多少次,这都是最感动的一句话. 每一次听都会掉眼泪. :') 
感恩有你 ♥

Till then, 
xx 

No comments: