Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sung JoongKi ♥

Hey there. Just to have short update about myself lately. I guess I will be extremely busy after this as here comes the last 3 weeks of this semester. I am going to stuffed with assignments & studies in the following one month. So I don't think I have time to update my blog.

After my Phantom Fest (you can read it in the previous post) I am started to get busy with all the assignments. I started to do my assignments earlier because almost ALL my assignments due date are on 27/28 November or the week later. -___- I am gonna die if I do it all last minute. Lollll. I know, this is totally #SoNotMe to start doing assignment so early. OH! & another unexpected one, I am already starting to do my revision for finals. #SoNotMe x2.

As you can see from the title, I am going to introduce you my new boyfieee, JoongKi Oppa ♥
I know la, I am like a 花痴 (Flower Crazy-direct translate from Chinese :P). Hahaha. My sister says I got a lot of boys. Hahhaa. Like Him Him, Nichkhun, etc etc etc. What to do? They are so handsome, my heart is melting when I see them. Haha.

Okay, I started to fall in love with JoongKi when I am watching the drama Innocent Man, 善良的男人. It's like I love him more and more every time I watch that drama. FYI, the drama is awesome! Highly recommend you people who love Korean drama to watch it!

So handsome I can dieeee. ♥

He is so cute right. ♥


I bet all the K-Pop fans know, he was one of the host in Running Man. Okay la I admit I only knew it now cause I am not a K-Pop fans & I only started to watch Running Man this year. 
JoongKi Oppa is cute, handsome & good in acting. Big love to him! Haha. Cannot resist his killing smile.

I am waiting for his movie, Werewolf Boy, 狼少年 and I swear I gonna watch it.


I am so gonna put this as my lappy's wallpaper because JoongKi is too handsome too cute and I am a July's baby. :D

Ohh. Not forgetting, there is a new apps called Dayre. It's like a mini blog which using mobile phone to download. You can download it from the apps store either on iPhone or Android. Download and follow me okay! I think I am going to update at there more as it is easier to update. And I can update my blog whenever I am. Hehehe. Click here to follow me. :)

That's all for today. See you bloggy in a month time!

xoxo

No comments: