Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bye high school !

SPM has ended a week. And my life is kinda, bored? Hmm, it's going to be busy soon.
Schedule full! :D

Firstly, good bye school. Good bye friends. Good bye classmates. Good bye teachers. Good bye books. Good bye exam. Not to forget, good bye enemies :D

Looking at you it's like polluting my view . So yea , my view is clean now ;)

I know I am gonna miss all my friends :) Miss school as well. When leave school, now stay at house like no target already. Don't know where to go later. When schooling, at least I know I am going to school next month gonna prepare for it. Now, none.
Don't have the chance to chit chat in a gang when teacher is not around. The happiest moment at school must be a gang of people gather in a little group and chat :) Gossips, jokes, plans. Awww, I miss the time we had before :) Seriously, missing all of you ! :)

Yih Sye's post I think? xD

Form 5's life is the best school life I ever had ! Enjoy like never before. With those awesome people. :)
We might not be clever. We might be dislike by others. We might look too crazy in others' eyes.But, we like each other. We are in a group. This is who we are :)

Second thing, I had a hair cut yesterday ! A new fresh look. Hahahaa. 


It's not the hairstyle I want actually. Never mind, gonna hair a hair cut before cny :)

And yea, don't forget my newly take care pets. :D It's not mine actually. Just helping Shy Teng to take care of them :D They are cute ! :)
 Say Hi to my little guinea pigs :D
 

That's all for today ! I think I will update my blog more :D 

P/s : Short hair like never before :)

No comments: